Monday, May 19, 2014

15 Week Update





Hi, just wanted to do a quick update. I feel like this should be the 16 week update because I’ll be 16 weeks in a few hours! The main thing to report this week is that I feel and look HUGE. I can barely roll out of bed and my belly just feels gigantic. Even my maternity pants are feeling snug. I think I’ve gained around 15 lbs so far. I changed my vitamin regimen and am following Dr. Luke’s advice on which supplements to take and when. Dr. Luke is the author of “When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets, and Quads,” and has done extensive research on how to have the best multiple pregnancy with the best outcome. I don’t know if it’s the new vitamin regimen or what but lately I feel very lethargic an hour after eating. It could be anemia, which is very common with multiple pregnancy. I will ask Dr. M on Thursday at my 16 week check up how my blood iron levels look. It also can be gestational diabetes, which I won’t be surprised if I have because I gave up sugar for so long that any sugar makes me jittery now. My long goal is still 32 weeks, but I honestly doubt I will get there because of how huge I am already. So, that makes me half way to my long goal. This week I really feel like I am pregnant with triplets. I am praying, praying, praying that I can keep them in!
15w6d- feeling huge already!

No comments:

Post a Comment