Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cadence's 1 year anniversary and Preemie Awareness Day!

It's been a year since Cadence Rose has been home! Cadence is such a funny, strong willed, smart, sassy, and loveable baby! At 15 months, 12 adjusted, she weighs 17lbs (she was 1lb13oz at birth). She has been walking for a few weeks and says mama and dada. She loves when I read to her and her monkey stuffed animal. She had such an infectious laugh and is so full of personality! Today is also World Prematurity Awareness Day, which is near and dear to my heart. I'm so proud of where Cadence is today and of her brother and sister! Here are some recent pictures of Cadence. 

And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant.  From now on all generations will call me blessed.”  (Luke 1:46-48)












No comments:

Post a Comment